I take privacy very seriously.
It makes heavy reading, but I recommend that you do read it, so that you understand both my responsibilities and yours. You should also read my:
- Terms and Conditions covering the use of the website
- Your Right to be Forgotten
- How to make a Data Access Request
- Notification of Data Breaches, and
- How to get your Data Rectified.
Before you wade through lots of legalese, I don’t keep any info about you other than any emails that we may have exchanged, so there are NO databases to hack! Of course, I have to comply with the law, and I do, but not having a database in the first place is a big step to protecting you! (and me by the way!)