Neil has been very lucky and flattered to have been commissioned regularly over the years and since 2010 has not sought exhibitions or used gallery representation. However, since 2018 he is being shown at the Moncrieff-Bray Gallery in Petworth in West Sussex. England.
The gallery is well worth a visit, but during COVID, it is only by appointment (which can be short notice – circumstances permitting). To make an appointment, email the gallery.
Earlier exhibitions include:-
- “Renaissance Man” The Oxmarket Gallery, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. 2010. A 20-year retrospective.
- “The Role of Photography in Contemporary Interior Design” a presentation by Jane Arte Watt (BIDA, JAG Contemporary Design) at Franco’s, Jermyn Street, London.
- “The Russian Reception” photographic display in Canning House, Belgrave Square, London. March 2008.
- “New Dimension: Fashion and Landmarks” – one month photography exhibition at The Burlington Club, London. February 2008.
- “DepARTure” – The Arts Club, London: paintings, sculptures and photography. November 2007.